HostGator is one of the World’s most popular hosting company and has over 8 million websites powered by it. Hostgator is well-known for its WordPress Hosting plan (Built specifically for WordPress on its cloud platform). With 1-click WordPress installation, 2.5X Faster Loads, WordPress Optimized , 99.9% up time guarantee, and 24/7 support, it’s a smart choice for every website owner.
1. Affordable Plans and Pricing compared to other hosting companies.
2.Everything is Unlimited except for the Hatchling Plan, which cap your domain names at 1.
3. cPanel Enabled.
4. Clean, Simple UI and Energy Powered.
5. 24/7 Support.
6. 99.9% up-time.
7. Weebly Web Builder.
8. Flexibility and Accessibility.
9. Extensive Services and Hardware.
Just like when there are advantages there are also disadvantages, Hostgator also has some bad sides which I must lay emphasis on:
- Just like every other hosting companies, Hostgator can’t guarantee you 100% up-time.
- It is assumed that the other site performance gets affected due to too many website hosting.
- It offers only Google AdWords credits.