Wait, are you an Android User? Yes! You can’t tell me you either don’t know what Facebook is or have an account with them. Meanwhile if you don’t, here is what you need to know about it:
Facebook is an online social platform where you can ,message friends, have group conversations, get notifications when friends like and comment on your posts, see what friends are up to, share updates and photos and also meet new people.
5 Reasons You Should Use Facebook Lite
1. Small Size means Faster Installation – Facebook Lite is smaller and so it’s quick to download and uses less storage space.
2. Works On All Networks – it is designed for 2G networks and areas with slow or unstable internet connections.
3. More space – Have you ever checked how many disk space the normal Facebook app uses? Minimum of 70mb per mobile excluding Data files and others. But with Facebook Lite there’s no need to worry about that again. Upload photos faster and see updates from friends
4.Uses less data – be more efficient with your mobile data. Save money by using less data.
5. Works on most Android phones – you can use it on almost any type of Android phone, new or old.
- Messenger is not mandatory to reply messages.
5 Reasons You Should Never Use Facebook Lite
- You may experience repetitions of updates in new feed.
- You can’t go live or stream with Facebook lite.
- Pages, Links, Documents, Sponsored Ads, Statuses will not be displayed correctly.
- You might miss some updates, yes!
- You’ll receive error while trying to use some advanced functions or probably loads a webpage within the app.
Stay Focused, Watch Clearly. Thanks for your time.