This post is aimed at helping most especially bloggers, ads publishers, online entertainment promoters and all those who will always have headlines and news to broadcast on their Facebook walls and pages as well. This Read More feature will do a great deal in making your Facebook pages get more audience than it ever had and your audience will not lose interest in taking a look at your posts.
Most at a time, you log on a social network platform or a news or magazine site and you see articles having Read More at the end of the short intro the article. The Read More links to the full access of a content on a platform.
On Facebook too it is possible for one to customize the text to Facebook posts and link to a Facebook page where the full content the poster wants his or her audience to view.
1. Facebook Page ID of the Page your full content is located
For you to get the facebook page ID of the page you wish to link to, carry out the following precise steps:
1. Log into your Facebook account
2. Go to Pages
3. Click the page you wish to link your custom headline to
4. Click on edit page
5. On your Browser URL bar, locate the page ID (15 Digits numbers)
6. Copy only the page ID(Appearing in red as shown above) and keep somewhere.
7. Copy this code
@@[:PAGE+ID HERE:1:CUSTOM_TEXT]] @[PAGE+ID HERE:]
8. Replace the ID in red with your page ID you copied earlier
9. Replace the CUSTOM_TEXT with “…Read More” or whatever you know is going to enticed your audience.
10. Make your post and whenever the “…Read More” is clicked, the audience is going to be redirected to the page that has the full content.
If you are confused anywhere don’t hesitate to drop a comment or equally, you can equally use the contact detail below. Show some love by sharing this post to a friend.
Author: Loya Blaise
Tel: +2348145599439, +2348110019622