Facebook is one of the largest social media networks that we probably can’t survive with in this generation, we all use Facebook for one or two things but in most cases to meet with people. You have been on Facebook for over a year or two and you don’t know what other great apps facebook offers,
You probably want to get a list of all Facebook Android Applications or the main facebook app download for android. This is for you.
1. Facebook – The normal one we all uses.
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Play games and use your favorite apps.
Download Facebook android app for facebook on Google PlayStore
2. Messenger – Communications
Instantly reach the people in your life—for free. Messenger is just like
texting, but you don’t have to pay for every message (it works with
your data plan).
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries.
(Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation–then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren’t in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you’re nearby.
See who’s available on Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
Download Messanger facebook app for android
3. Facebook Mentions – Social
Facebook Mentions is currently only available to verified public
figures. To gain access to Mentions, visit http://facebook.com/mentions.
is a better way for actors, musicians, journalists and other
influencers to stay in touch with their followers and the people and
things they care about on Facebook.
• Go Live – Tell your story as it happens with live video.
• Talk with Followers – See what people are saying about you and the topics you’re interested in.
• Stay in the Loop – Get posts from the people you follow and see trending stories in one place.
• Start a Conversation – Share updates, photos, videos and more with your followers, directly from your phone.
4. Facebook At Work – Business
Right now Facebook at Work is only available to some companies, and you need a work account to use it.To let us know if your company is interested in Facebook at Work, visit http://facebook.com/work.
Facebook at Work lets everyone at the company stay connected.
• Create and join groups for discussions, teams, social events and more.
• See new and popular posts from your coworkers in News Feed.
The Facebook at Work app is just for your work account. You’ll still need the Facebook app to use your personal account
Download Swipe facebook mobile app for android
5. Facebook Lite – Social (facebook mobile app for android)
This version of Facebook uses less data and works in all network conditions.
• Installs fast – the app is smaller, so it’s quick to download and uses less storage space.
• Loads quickly – it is our fastest app. Upload photos faster and see updates from friends.
• Uses less data – be more efficient with your mobile data. Save money by using less data.
• Works on all networks – it is designed for 2G networks and areas with slow or unstable internet connections.
• Works on most Android phones – you can use it on almost any type of Android phone, new or old.
For the full Facebook app, install Facebook for Android: http://bit.ly/18exgL6
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. Facebook is free and always will be.
Facebook Lite android app for facebook
5. Facebook Groups – Social
This app gives you a dedicated space for you and your groups.
of your Facebook groups in one place. Discuss, plan and collaborate
easily and without distractions. Follow your groups here or on Facebook,
whichever is easier for you.
• Create a group for just about anything
• Share information, post photos and links, and stay in touch
• Discover and join new groups for whatever you’re into
• Keep up with groups you manage
Facebook groups are great for …
• Family & Friends—share photos, organize vacations
• Teams & Clubs—post updates and schedules
• Organizations—make decisions, plan events
• School & Work—collaborate on projects, distribute notes
Download Facebook Groups android app for facebook and manage your groups like a boss!
Other facebook app for android can be found Here (PlayStore).
Share and comment if you find this interesting.