A password manager is a software application or hardware that helps a user store and organize passwords. Password managers usually store passwords encrypted, requiring the user to create a master password: a single, ideally very strong password which grants the user access to their entire password database. Some password managers store passwords on the user’s computer (called offline password managers), whereas others store data in the provider’s cloud (often called online password managers). However offline password managers also offer data storage in the user’s own cloud accounts rather than the provider’s cloud. While the core functionality of a password manager is to securely store large collections of passwords, many provide additional features such as form filling and password generation.
Logging into different websites and accounts can be a hassle. Who can remember all those usernames, passwords and pin codes? And how to save them all in a secure place so they’re easy to find?
– Create strong, unique passwords for each of your accounts
– Save and store all your login details is a secure place
– Safely store your personal and payment card information
– Automatically auto-fill online forms thanks to a floating button
– Synchronize your passwords across your platforms and devices
– Easily and securely access all your accounts on your computer – simply tap the screen on your mobile and One Touch Login will unlock what you need
– Be notified if one of your passwords has been leaked
Thanks to these features, Avast Passwords makes logging in to any of your accounts easier and safer than ever.
How Avast Passwords helps you:
– Save time logging into websites and accounts
– No need to hide your passwords and pin codes in unsecured places
– No need to memorize or write down a bunch of different passwords
– Never forget and have to restore a password again
– Feel secure knowing that all your passwords are strong and hard to break
– Keep all your sensitive data organized in one secure place accessible from all your devices
– Feel safe knowing that your personal and payment card info is safe and secure
– No need to come up with new login details each time you sign up for a new site.
Keep all your passwords, PINs and logins safely at your fingertips.
Click to get on PlayStore.