Expecting Challenges…Delivering Results
Dynamic Federal Solutions Inc. is a professional services company that strives to be the best at what we do. We understand there are many ways to utilize us for your operational support, administrative support, geospatial support, and other services related requirements; this is why we offer a flexible partnership to fit our customers’ needs.
We provide assistance in program/project management, geospatial tool/ product development, engineering, IT (information technology) and administrative support for all aspects of your business. In addition, we have been developing our training support services to assist companies in any operational environment. The core of our business surrounds the following and is divided into the following two categories, professional and installation services.
- Geospatial Applications and Analysis
- Healthcare Consulting
- Information Assurance / Cyber Security
- Product Development for target and named areas of interest (NAI’s)
- Training support focused on military operations in complex environments
- Strategic Professional Services (On site/ Off site staff augmentation)
- IT Installation services (Layer 1 through 7)
- Structured Cabling (Copper, Fiber, Cat6)
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- In Building Wireless (IBW)
- Physical Security: CCTV, AV, Access Control
Many of the products we develop require infrastructure to support, develop, and train all appropriate cleared professionals. We partner in support of commercial businesses, federal agencies, and prime contractors to the Federal Government throughout the United States and overseas.
Due to our experience working with Federal Agencies, we work closely with our partners to aid in Transition Assistance Programs to better assist situational and operational awareness. Our primary goal in the tactical and geospatial environment ultimately is to save lives and ensure better mission preparedness. Our team has served in high threat operational environments and have conducted operations that proved to be a challenge without the tools necessary to complete the mission and mitigate risk. DFSI works with other training areas to provide realistic training environments to develop a rapidly deployable team focused on the mission needs.
This is brief overview of the capabilities, technologies, and services we develop and support for deployment both locally and nationally. Given the opportunity, DFSI will demonstrate the effective delivery of our core disciplines.
- Staff RCDD Professionally trained by BICSI
- Certified by NYBFA as a premiere burglar and fire alarm installation company
- Certified by OSHA and follows their safety and health programs
- Passed LEED exam for green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions
- Security +, CISSP, Network +
CommScope, Berk-Tek, Belden, Bogen, Corning, Fluke, Hirsch, Hubbell, JDSU, Leviton, Mohawk, Panduit, Systimax, Ortronics.