Everyone wants to access blocked websites and in fact protect their online privacy. Currently, I guess almost everyone knows about VPN now and some uses it.
Today, I’ll be explaining how to setup OpenVPN on your Android like a boss.
If you have been using Hola VPN for Android, even though it’s easy and fun to use but it has some limitations, e.g when you try to access some of Google’s Product, it shows up error complaining about the network provider. If you’ve been experiencing this, here is a solution:
Follow my steps below:
1. Download OpenVPN from Play Store.
2. Go to vpnbook.com/freevpn .
3. Download any server file of your choice and also write down the username and password. Username is always: vpnbook, you’ll find the password below the username.
4. Now unzip the downloaded server file using any .zip extractor.
5. Navigate to OpenVPN, launch it, you’ll see something like OpenVPN profile, import any of the extracted file but if you’re not sure, import the one with TCP80.
6. Fill in the username and password area with the ones collected in step 4.
7. Click on connect.
Now you’re browsing in your desired location. Take a min of your time to share this.