There is no doubt, we all have always had one unique reason that prompt us in to wanting to hide our caller ID, especially to pranks on Friend, protect our mobile number while used in the public place, etc.
Briefly, I’ll share two awesome methods you can hide your caller ID on Android.
Method 1 (Recommended)
- The very first thing is to navigate to Phone or Call (The might text varies depending on your maker). Then Open the phone/dialler app on your Android phone.
- Just by the bottom of the left hand of the screen or the right hand of the screen or at the end of the search bar you’ll find 3 dots lying either horizontally or vertically next to each other. Open the menu by tapping the three dots.
- Select ‘Settings‘.
- Click on ‘Call settings‘.
- Click on ‘Additional settings‘.
- One the menu has loaded, click on ‘Caller ID‘.
- Now select ‘Hide number‘
If you want to enable your Caller ID then follow the above steps carefully and click ‘Show Number‘ at the final stage.
Method 2 (Alternative)
This process seems less time consuming but there’s no assurance that it will work perfectly for you because most Service provider doesn’t allow or won’t let this work well. Before you use it, think twice!😃
- To show your number when calling from a Mobile Phone, dial 1832 before the phone number you want to call.
- To show your number when calling from a Fixed Line Phone, dial 1832 or *32 before the phone number you want to call.
Now you know how to hide caller ID on Android perfectly. Remember to use this for educational purpose only. I’m not responsible for how you use the article.
Care to hit the share button?😄