If you mistakenly got an important message deleted you will feel somehow but you don’t need all that instead you should act fastly to recover it.
Lost messages can be easily be recoverable, but it won’t be recovered until when the memory portion in which it was saved is over written by an app update, Take a sip of water and grab your phone and pc then follow learn how to recover lost messages.
1. Goto your phone settings and Enable Developer option.
2. Goto developer options then then USB DEBUGGING, and tick the box in front of it or swipe the button right depending on your android version
3. Download and install free Wondershare trial and connect your phone to your pc with USB debugging enabled.
4. Launch the wondershare app and follow the prompt to scan and analyze your android device memory.
5. When its done, you can then preview all your deleted and undeleted data on your android phone, Open the message folder, preview and select any message you wish to recover then click Recover at the down side to restore them to your device or rather save them to your pc.
Share and comment please…