Traffic, Traffic, Traffic!, what every blogger wants, is so desired that they would kill for it, well after reading this you won’t need to commit murder anymore (if you used to) and these are
50 ways to increase website traffic.
Wanna Get Traffic? See How
1. Plan on what to post and where to post.
Truly and sincerely, making a millioj dollar Game review in a fashion blog would fetch you 0.00USD and a little bit of disgrace. Also plan your post to make it very informative and exactly what your audience would want to read and see because this really matters to who you are posting to.
2. Use WOM technique (Word Of Mouth)
If you know some rising bloggers around you try making them link and link and link you to their most viral blog posts and see what would happen.
3. Social Media is Social Traffic
Yep, that’s self-explanatory so using the social media is an extra way of making a traffic loaded website.
See a tip: Here on how to grow visitor rate
4. If you gat cash use Ad exchange
Try exchanging your introducing your website to other visitors on a bigger website. Paying them to put and Ad of your blog on theirs, if your Ad is attractive enough people might click.
See aTip: How to make effective and money-making Ads.
5. Try paying for traffic
You can also pay for traffic, if you are serious into it.
6.Submit your site to a directory
Like Dmoz, e.t.c
7. Use google trends and Keyword tools to know what is in vogue
8. Google and other Search Engines are always helpful, ya know?
9. Try guest blogging your post to other blogs
10. Do not spam cause people would ignore
11. Copywrite, Copywrite, Copywrite.
12. Look for promotion opportunities.
13. Create a pdf for easier reading.
14. See yourself as reaching your goal.
15. Reach your goal. Conclusion Getting traffic ain’t easy so you gonna have to have the guts to have traffic. Confusing?
Well try to follow these steps and try to see yourself reaching your goal.
See how I got 3,750+ page views in a week
Thank you for reading please comment and Thanks again.