A new programming language has evolved and it is more concise than most popular programming languages out there, being shipped with its own IDE called Xylon Studio. Xylon Studio has intelligent code completion enabled by default, allowing you to write your code easier and faster. It is, even more, easier to set up. In other words, Xylon Studio is an IDE with the ability to compile subatomicJS applications and enables the development of Android Applications.
Features of Xylon Studio
- With it, you can build beautiful Microsoft Windows Applications.
- Xylon has intelligent code completion enabled by default, allowing you to write your code easier and faster
- Keywords, properties, and methods are provided by the SDK. This means you can add your own custom keywords, properties and methods.
- Xylon IntelliSense also provides a description when the mouse is hovering or selecting a keyword, properties or method.
- Software Framework that allows the development of GUI Softwares using the Chromium Engine.
- An IDE that compiles subatomicJS Applications and allows the development of Android Applications.
- Open Source.
The IDE Xylon Studio allows one to build hybrid windows and Android applications with ease, Xylon can also be used for web development.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.*
- Xylon Studio (You can use any Code Editing Software)
- Developer Command Prompt for Xylon Studio
C Modulus is a new programming language for Microsoft Windows developed for subatomicJS. C Modulus makes creating Windows Applications a lot easier and faster
Learn the programming language – Click Here
Download the IDE here: Click Here